Florida Concealed Carry Permit (CCW)
August 14 @ 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT$35.00
Florida Concealed Carry Course (CCW)
2nd & 4th Wednesday Evening Of Each Month
Length: 3.5 Hrs
This course is designed to meet the requirements necessary to obtain a Florida Concealed Carry License. It consists primarily of classroom lecture that covers license protocols, general do’s and don’ts, legal issues, use of force laws, basic firearm safety and a review of basic marksmanship. This course concludes with a live-fire exercise where students demonstrate their knowledge on basic handgun handling and safe shooting skills. Students are provided with required certificate upon completion. Florida charges separate processing and license fees.
• Firearm safety.
• Handling a firearm.
• Review of current Florida law, FS 790 & 776.
• Exceeds training requirements for a FLORIDA CONCEALED FIREARM LICENSE.
• Certificate of completion provided to use for applying for your concealed carry license.
• Range time to develop your shooting skills (live fire) at our outdoor private range
• Includes firearm, ammunition, range fees, eye and ear protection. There are no additional fees.
• Participants are encouraged to bring their defensive handgun and one box of ammunition. No reloads please.
• Student must be age 21 or older. Bring driver’s license.
• No one is allowed to attend the classroom or range portion who is not a registered student. Exception: any escort or caretaker for a disabled student.
• No children are allowed in the classroom or on the shooting range.
• A waiver must be signed.
• ALL LIVE AMMO SHALL BE LEFT IN YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL THE SECOND PORTION OF THE COURSE. THIS INCLUDES ANY CONCEAL CARRY FIREARM.
• Range: no open toe shoes, sandals or low-cut tops.
• Bring water, sunscreen, hat and portable chair for use at the shooting range.
• Bring your personal eye and ear protection for the range if you prefer.
- Classroom Hours: Wednesday 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Range Hours: Saturday (immediately following the classroom session) 9:00am – 10:00am
- NOTE: THIS SPLIT SCHEDULE IS TO ACCOMODATE INDIVIDUALS THAT WORK MOST WEEKENDS OR CANNOT ATTEND CLASS DURING SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS