12792 West Colonial Dr., Suite 180
Winter Garden, FL
Firearms FFL Consignment Sales Policy
Our consignment inventory changes rapidly. Please call us with what you are looking for.
We will accept most all legal firearms for consignment sale, provided the firearms is clean and in good working order.
- Consignment fee is 15% of the selling price, when the balance is applied toward another firearm purchased from our retail store inventory.
- Consignment fee is 25% of the selling price, if the seller wants a check for the balance when it is sold.
- All consignment firearms will be entered into the FFL’s ATF Bound Book software system.
- Consignor must provide the FFL with a valid Government issued photo id.
- All firearms must have a FDLE Stolen gun check run, before any firearm will be accepted for consignment sales.
- Consignor must sign our Consignment Sales Agreement with the term of 90 day, which is renewable upon expiration.
- If a consignor wishes to receive the firearm back, before it is sold,
- A new Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) background check must be performed
- Once the FDLE background check is approved, the firearm is dispositioned out of the ATF Bound Book back to the original owner.
- A FFL transfer processing fee of $25 (cash) will be charged to the consignor, which includes the FDLE Background check fee.
- If the consignor is not approved for the FDLE background check, the consignor has up to 60 days to appeal the FDLE decision.
- If the consignor’s FDLE appeal is not approved, the FFL is not allowed to return the firearm to the consignor and must disposition the firearm in accordance with ATF regulations.
- A three (3) day waiting period applies, once the FDLE background check is approved;
- An exemption for this mandatory 3 day waiting period is only applicable to those individuals with a valid Florida Concealed Carry Permit
- Law Enforcement Agencies are exempt from the mandatory 3 day waiting period.